Wednesday 18 January 2012

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2011/2012

One of the things I look forward to every year is the amazing Victoria Secret show, its flamboyant, creative, sexy and fun and such good t.v. What I would give to have a body like anyone of those girls....This year was just as good, if not better than the previous years. The performances by Kanye West, Maroon 5, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj were great and although I'm not a big fan of Kanye and his arrogant attitude I have to hand it to him he is a brilliant performer. My favorite theme this year was a toss up between the aqautic theme and my ongoing favourite the PINK  collection.                

The glowing wings were my favourite wings of the night, although I was a fan of the superhero theme wings as well.
 I remember before, not so long ago my dream was to become a Victorias Secret Angel...but I'm just as happy watching the shows as I would be to be in them to be honest! The 2 million dollar miracle bra and the passion theme spanish fan inspired wing were the most expensive and by far most beautiful pieces of the night.
 If I had a bit more dosh in the bank I would out for some of this amazing lingerie but unfortunatly I am a poor student...Boo. Amazing show yet again and can't wait till next years!

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing hey, I love Miranda Kerr :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her aswell she's gorgeous..Behati Prinsloo is amazing too :)

      Delete
  2. love the brash colors! But to be honest I like Agent Provocateur much more!

    xoxo Daisy

    TheMandarineGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the glowing wings are so cool too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete