Wednesday 14 March 2012

Marni for H&M Launch

Its a little late but I've been quite busy with uni deadlines, I went the the launch of Marni for H&M in Birmingham Bull Ring! 
It was really exciting to go the only downer was getting up mega early to catch the train. Boo. I'm not a morning person. But when I got there I was excited to go and see the collection.


We weren't allowed to take pictures once inside but to give you my honest opinion I wasn't too impressed with it, it all seemed a little one dimensional and I didn't think some of the fabrics they used were very wearable..also there is a lot of print going on and I'm not too into crazy prints. However overall the day was great, after seeing the collection me and my friend went shopping and had a slap up meal :)






No comments:

Post a Comment